Sunday, October 11, 2009

Why is there a charge to to have yahoo email available in pop3 format?

I would like to be able to download my yahoo email to my outlook, but I don't want to have to pay. The ads are doing thier job, I see them and occasionally click on them. Why do I have to spend more money?

Why is there a charge to to have yahoo email available in pop3 format?
Yahoo added POP access to their list of the features in their Plus offering a while ago. With Plus, you don't get advertising or taglines in your email, in addition to POP access. There is a list of features in the link below.





Yahoo used to have free POP access until around 2001-2002 or so, where they started charging for that service.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting