Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why cannot I not view email within Yahoo Mail webpage and only POP3 Account?

I just recently upgraded my Yahoo mail account to POP3 so I can use an email client on my Blackberry and computer to send and receive my email. However, I am now receiving the emails on my computer (where I originally inputted the incoming and outgoing server info) but not on my blackberry or my online account. Within Yahoo Mail website, my inbox has gone completely empty. Can anyone help?

Why cannot I not view email within Yahoo Mail webpage and only POP3 Account?
POP3 email will be received by the FIRST pop3 client that accesses it. If you have a program such as Outlook, Outlook Express, or Thunderbird accessing the Yahoo Account then that is where it is downloaded. I do not know how a Blackberry is set up to receive mail but if done correctly and it accesses the mail first it will get it. Since you say you are receiving it on your computer that indicates you are starting the email program. It therefore receives the mail and deletes it from the server.





There is an account option on most email programs to leave mail on the server. That would allow you to view it both places.



Reply:To setup the mail on your blackberry use the incoming mail server that is for yahoo and use that outgoing mail server for your blackberry..you will need to contact blackberry for their outgoing mail server

data entry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting