Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do i find my POP3 number for my email address on the 3 network ?

I have done this for my own mobile account with my Three Network,...as i now get my Mail from my Mobile to my Inbox Online.





But i'm not quite sure where i got the POP3 number from to activate it ;(





My Mum was the one who kinda talked me through the process as she has this set up for herself to.





I will come back to you're question and EDIT my answer when i find out what it is ;)...........





In the meantime you can do something similar for you to what you are trying to achieve.





have a look at hs link%26gt;http://uk.mobile.yahoo.com/messenger





Just type in you're Mobile Number in the box provided and it will be sent to you're Mobile.


You will get a link(Never Delete this Link!) on you're Mobile which you will need to follow.





Once you have done this,..you will be able to view the mail from you're Inbox online,..now on you're Mobile! ;)

How do i find my POP3 number for my email address on the 3 network ?
Contact your Network provider to set-up the email options on your phone,they will directly set it up for you =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting