Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I use Outlook 07 w Yahoo Pop3 Mail. If i delete a email online at Yahoo my Outlook does not delete the message?

I would like to be able to delete a message online through yahoo and get home and have my Outlook delete the message automatically so i don't have to manually delete the email again. If I delete a email on Outlook it deletes from yahoo, but If i delete on yahoo the email is still in my Inbox in Outlook.

I use Outlook 07 w Yahoo Pop3 Mail. If i delete a email online at Yahoo my Outlook does not delete the message?
I can't believe you just asked this question 3 hours ago. I've been searching for this answer for about 1 hour. I'll post it if I find it, but I've spend a lot of time on both Yahoo and Outlook 2007 and can't seem to make it happen. Ken


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting