Saturday, October 24, 2009

Has anyone received a message from MSN asking for a MSN POP3 Email Configuration Change?

I just recieved a message from MSN notifying me to change my MSN POP3 Email Configuration by February 1, 2007. Trusting soul that I am not, has anyone else received this message in their Outlook?

Has anyone received a message from MSN asking for a MSN POP3 Email Configuration Change?
Sounds like a scam. Contact MSN tech support.
Reply:I received this as well. I am as trusting as you are, so I have been trying to find info on the source of this email as well. It is obviously a spoof, but it is very well done, and alot of effort went into it.

extra income

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting