Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I change my email settings from imap to pop3 on my Samsung Omnia?

The setting is stuck on imap and the drop down menu doesn't work.(it's all greyed out) If I try to set my btinternet.com account up automatically, it thinks it's a yahoo imap account.


Help!

How do I change my email settings from imap to pop3 on my Samsung Omnia?
I had the same problem. Enter the account as a@a.com or something like that. On the next screen you will see a tick box for the Omnia to automatically detect the account settings. Un tick it and continue setting up the account. When finished go back and edit the systems and change the bit you entered wrong (a@a.com). This should work. Let me know if it does or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting