Sunday, October 11, 2009

I have a dedicated server with 26 IP's. I want to setup my server to host website with pop3 email accounts

I need to setup hosting of webiste on my dedicated server. also want to create and email account for each website. kindly let me know the details. I have plesk 7.0 cpanel

I have a dedicated server with 26 IP's. I want to setup my server to host website with pop3 email accounts
Ok cool, your hosting company should have help files on that subject, you just need to add a client, then add domain and choose physical hosting. Did you not find the Plesk interface easy to use?





I use Plesk at Rackspace.com and cPanel at http://www.uk2.net/servers/ so i'm familiar with both.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting