Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I set yahoo as my default email and what is POP3?

I just got a new computer, how do i set yahoo as my default email, it whats POP3 inof and I dont where to get it at?

How do I set yahoo as my default email and what is POP3?
If you are using the FREE Yahoo!, then you cannot setup your email to use POP Service





POP is used to receive emails


SMTP is used to send emails





The other solutions you have are:


[1]


- ask a friend to send you a gmail invitation, thats if you don'y have one already, and use it as your POP/SMTP email;





[2]


- create a inbox email and configure it with your mail client


http://www.inbox.com/


configure Yahoo! to forward all your emails to INBOX and download them through POP





[3]


- Subscribe with Yahoo!Mail Plus and use Yahoo! POP Mail Access


http://mailplus.mail.yahoo.com/





Hope this answers your question...


Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting