Saturday, October 24, 2009

What are Yahoo's POP3 settings for email so I can add it to my MSN account?

I'm wanting to add my yahoo email address so when I open my MSN account and open my MSN email it will check my yahoo too.

What are Yahoo's POP3 settings for email so I can add it to my MSN account?
You have to pay Yahoo in order to acces it any where else except for Yahoo! webmail. If you have upgraded here are the instructions, http://help.yahoo.com/us/tutorials/mail/...
Reply:Here are the basic server settings for Yahoo! Mail:





Incoming Mail (POP3) Server: pop.mail.yahoo.com





Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com





Account Name/Login Name: Your Yahoo! Mail name


(your address without the "@yahoo.com")





Email Address: Your Yahoo! Mail address


(e.g., user@yahoo.com)





Password: Your Yahoo! Mail password


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting