Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is anyone else having problems with yahoo pop3 email? It was working fine to my Nokia N95 8G , now nothing?

Was working fine on my Nokia N958G, then this week, it doesnt even sign on, keeps asking me to check my user name and password which hasnt changed

Is anyone else having problems with yahoo pop3 email? It was working fine to my Nokia N95 8G , now nothing?
Here is the official chat on 2/28/08 with customer service. Lots of cut and paste replies and really no help whatsoever:


As a paying Yahoo member I am frustrated with the lack of ANY communication.


--------------------------------------...





Chat InformationPlease wait for a Yahoo! agent to respond.





Chat InformationPlease wait for a Yahoo! agent to respond.





Chat InformationYou are now chatting with Nicole





Nicole: Please let me know how I can help you.





Nicole: Thank you for providing us the details of your issue.





Nicole: hello Paras!





Nicole: I understand you are asking when is smtp going to be up,correct?





paras: Hi, Nicole. Hope all is well. I am paying for POP access and for the last week have not been able to send email via SMTP and Outlook 2003. (SSL error)





paras: This has been an incredible pain and inconvenience...what is Yahoo doing about this?





Nicole: It is actually Yahoo!'s first priority Paras.





Nicole: Since we also experience the issue.





paras: Is this a regional issue or national?





Nicole: However, as of the moment, I am glad to tell you that the finishing touches are being made and the issue is already fixed within today.





Nicole: This issue is Yahoo! wide Paras.





paras: What exactly was the problem?





Nicole: Server Issue Paras. All sending messages are delayed.





paras: Thank you for being frank. Problem is, I depended on lots of emails to make certain timelines. Yahoo did not even extend a service report or bulletin to its paying POP users. I find that quite negligent after one week. The web is full of complaints with the same flavor. What is Yahoo doing for its PAYING customers?





Nicole: Regarding that matter, you will find out once the fix is completed Paras.





paras: I have lost valuable leverage and suffered communication errors because my clients did not get info on time. Why didn't Yahoo send ANY communication to its PAYING members?





Nicole: Paras, I understand you are a PAYING member. Since we are chatting. You are only able to chat with us if you are a premium or a sumo subscriber.





Nicole: Thank you for the information.





Nicole: The reason is because it was sudden and the engineering team focused on fixing it permanently.





Nicole: It could have been fixed that day, but it would be temporary.





paras: My POP mail has been down for days. An intermediate communication would have been nice so many users did not waste time fiddling with their email settings.





Nicole: I understand.





paras: We did not know if it was us or your servers. That is quite irresponsible.





Nicole: I understand, I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you Paras.





Nicole: If you have suggestions on how we can service you better, please feel free to send it on the link I will provide.





Nicole: One moment please.





paras: I have been a customer for years. I know you understand, but it seems quite inconceivable that the management would not issue a broad communication. This makes me question my renewal of the Yahoo service.





Nicole: Thank you for you comments and suggestion. If you have more suggestions we will be more than welcome to hear from you. Please go to http://suggestions.yahoo.com/ and select the appropriate topic.





paras: That's it??





Nicole: May I know what you wanted Paras?





paras: Certainly not a cut and pasted response. Thank you for your time. I see you are inundated with the same complaints, and there is not much you can do from there. I guess I will just cross my fingers...





paras: I will post this communication on the web so people know that a resolution is in place today 2/24/08.





Nicole: Thank you for doing so Paras.





Nicole: Also, thank you for being patient.





Nicole: We appreciate your help.





Nicole: Have a nice day.





Nicole: Thanks so much for visiting. Please be in touch any time. We're always here!





Nicole: Please do not complete the chat survey at the end of the chat session, so the system can identify this as an open and unresolved case and be attended to right away.





Chat InformationThank you for contacting us. Have a great day.

clinical research

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting