Sunday, October 11, 2009

If I turn on URL forwarding for my domain name, will I still still recieve my pop3 email that is sent?

I have email addresses set up with my hosting company already. Now I want to enable URL forwarding for this particular domain name so that web users get redirected. But if I enable URL forwarding, will that mean I will stop getting my POP3 email at my old addresses for that domain?

If I turn on URL forwarding for my domain name, will I still still recieve my pop3 email that is sent?
Forwarding the url does not affect receiving pop3 emails at the old address. Email is handled separately from the domain hosting. It makes use of an MX record. No changes are necessary if the email remains with your domain.

extra income

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting