Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hello, lycos.co.uk email is closing down, we can export using POP3, How do I configure my yahoo to do it?

Is there a possible from my yahoo email to configure an import from another email. Lycos is providing the POP3 access but I cannot found out how to configure my email, I can only found how to configure software such as outlook to download emails from yahoo. Thank you for your help

Hello, lycos.co.uk email is closing down, we can export using POP3, How do I configure my yahoo to do it?
"If you have “yahoo.co.uk” address some users can get free pop forwarding see below.


Click “options” (top right) on your mail page%26gt;mail options%26gt;pop and forwarding%26gt;


Set up or edit pop %26amp; forwarding%26gt;type in the address you want to forward to and


click save.


* Incoming mail server (POP3): pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk


Use SSL, port: 995


* Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smpt.mail.yahoo.co.uk


Use SSL, port: 465."(1)


_____________________________________


(1) © copyright 2009 Edd e ®™ all rights reserved (top contributor)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting