Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have been asked if my email server is a POP3 or something else what is it?

I have tried to send emails at certain websites and I couldn't because I didn't know what type of mail server I have. I have a yahoo account and I don't have any idea of what to put. Anybody out there know what I mean.

I have been asked if my email server is a POP3 or something else what is it?
Yahoo free is just called "Web-mail"....





POP (Post Office Protocol) is usually what is supplied by your ISP.... It is a paid account.





Hope this helps !!!
Reply:It is a webmail or HTTP server. Unless your using email through a program on your own computer that accesses an external server, in which case it would be a POP ot IMAP server for incoming mail.

medical research

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting