Sunday, October 11, 2009

Can't send POP3 email to Yahoo & Hotmail only but there is no problem to receive mails

I have leased a new dedicated server and host there few of my doamins. I'm using Microsoft Outlook Express to send and received POP3 mails for those domains and Can't send POP3 email to Yahoo %26amp; Hotmail only but there is no problem to receive mails from those. It doesn't give me any error message even. The Yahoo or Hotmail users doesn't just received my mail. I enabled the SPA service at my server as well.













Can't send POP3 email to Yahoo %26amp; Hotmail only but there is no problem to receive mails
SMTP sending is not normally allowed on MSN or Yahoo. You need to subscribe to a different level of service to get this.
Reply:The first guy might be right but I'd also check your outgoing mail settings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting