Wednesday, October 21, 2009

If I want to un-pop3 email clients from Outlook Express will I lose all my messages?

Also, if I want to use Mozilla's Thunderbird email client as a feed reader I can't use it as an email account too, can I. I have gmail, outlook express, a yahoo plus account, and now thunderbird...toooooo many. A friend told me to use just my favorite which is outlook express...and i have used it to pop3 for gmail and thunderbird. I am getting very confused with all these email clients - hard to keep track. but since the development of RSS and my discovery of it, it has me obsessed and adding all kinds of stuff to my pc. Before I found out about RSS and Yahoo 360, all I used to POP3 with outlook express was my Yahoo Plus account.


Don't you think I should go back to that again just to simplify things? what other assets does gmail have to justify my keeping it as an email client?

If I want to un-pop3 email clients from Outlook Express will I lose all my messages?
no un-popping, there is the possibility of un-imaping...





but go thru the install ... it will ask you to import mail and address... go ahead! it doesn't delete them from MS OE!





I am down to 2 mail program gmail (love it) and mail.app (macintosh)





lots of mail accounts pop into one (some .forward in)








I keep gmail for lots of lists and use it as a my second preferred address! have you done the seach in gmail through thousands of messages? wow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting