Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Does anybody know why uk pop3 email has been intermittently faulty?

Every since yahoo brought in the new snazzy email web interface my pop3 email checking on my pop3 client intermittently fails half of the day. I know others who I recommended yahoo email too who are now experiencing the same problems.

Does anybody know why uk pop3 email has been intermittently faulty?
No - it's not just you ! I regularly get problems with Yahoo mail, and yes, it does seem to have got worse since switching to the new beta mail program.


I suspect that Yahoo are getting a lot more people using the new beta and imposing greater loads on their servers which probably have not been upgraded to allow for the extra demand.


I just leave it for a while and then try again later.


Sorry not to sound more optimistic - perhaps Yahoo will upgrade their servers soon and deal with the problem. I hope so.


But don't bother changing your email account settings - if they worked OK before and you have not changed them - then the problem is Yahoo's end and you will only get more irritated by changing settings and getting nowhere and then having to change them back again. Which I have (stupidly) done before now - now I know better.
Reply:had probs yesterday with my yahoo pop mail .. but today its working fine as its the beta version u are using its probably a bug ... can u log on via the website ?


think its just a case of waiting for them to fix it ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting