Saturday, May 22, 2010

Trying to send email. What is pop3?

I am job searching on my computer and when I try to send a company my resume through an email it displays a dialogue box that says I need to check my status along with the words "POP3". Please help. How do I change this?

Trying to send email. What is pop3?
POP3 Is your mailbox service you need to have phrchase Yahoo Plus to connect your mailbox server Like Microsoft Outloook 2003. I don't know what service your using Yahoo Plus has direction for all the supported services, Just go to the help Screen in Yahoo put in you Operting platform (WINDOWS XP PRO) then what mail service you are using. they general have a wizard to help you to setup you outgoing and income mail.

consumer research

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting