Saturday, May 22, 2010

I cannot send emails of my pics to my email address it says something about pop3?

i try to send my pics through my documents and everything attaches but it says error and pop3...i don't even know what pop3 is can u help?

I cannot send emails of my pics to my email address it says something about pop3?
Pop 3 mail problems go to this link for detailed info. http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya... Good Luck.
Reply:Hi there,





The problem you're encountering is that the functionality for emailing pictures that's built into Windows doesn't work for Yahoo! Mail without additional software or a paid-for (as opposed to free) Yahoo! Mail account.





I'd suggest using yAttach! (www.yAttach.net) to do what you're looking for. Simply install it and then try to send your pictures again in the exact same way. This time a new draft email should be created for you directly in Yahoo! Mail with your pictures attached (and with none of the POP3 stuff).





Hope this helps!





Chris

making money online

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting