Saturday, May 22, 2010

How can i tell if my email account belongs to a pop3 account?

like, how can i tell if my husband combined all out accounts into one

How can i tell if my email account belongs to a pop3 account?
If I understand you I think you mean how can you tell if your husband put all of your email accounts with one email client. There should be separate mailboxes and if you open them they should have different email addresses. It could be POP3 or IMAP, to find out which you will have to find how to view the properties of each account.
Reply:well, asking him is obviously out of the question?





but yahoo and email need to allow pop3 through there settings, I imagine hotmail is the same, if your using another email service...why?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting