Saturday, May 22, 2010

Does anyone know any free email client software that check & download multiple pop3 email addresses at once?

I have a website and I have different addresses for different enquiries. Previously I was using Microsoft Outlook 2003 and I have a backup in .pst however it only backup the emails and not the email accounts.





Instead of re-enter all the account in outlook again, I need a new FREE email client that can do the same thing as Outlook 2003 that will allow me to backup all emails and email addresses or allow me to install it to a thumbdrive.





I believe many of you out there will be looking for this kind of software.

Does anyone know any free email client software that check %26amp; download multiple pop3 email addresses at once?
Try Thunderbird. It can handle multiple POP and IMAP accounts. With the Lightening calendar add-in, the package is a viable alternative to MS-Outlook.





http://www.gara.com/free-software/softwa...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting