Saturday, May 22, 2010

I want to create a separate email POP3 account for my wife.I already have POP 3 Account.?

1. Will I have to Pay for extra POP 3 account. How much will itbe.


2. Is it free


3. How do I crerate an extra account

I want to create a separate email POP3 account for my wife.I already have POP 3 Account.?
Remember how you set yours up?? Go to the site whether it be yahoo, msn, moose mail whatever and repeat your steps..if yours is free the next one should be too. If your going thru your ISP (Internet service provider) they usually allow for 5-10 accounts. .(whispering to wife) when he's done change the password...no free peeks. Sorry didn't see you were still here, just girl talk ignore us. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting