Friday, November 6, 2009

Problem with Pop3 email and Outlook?

A friend of mine used Outlook 2003 on her XP laptop. I don't know what mail address she used, but I know she configured it using 2003. When she bought a new Vista laptop I copied the Outlook folder from Docs %26amp; Settings/[User Name]/Application Data/Microsoft and pasted it into Users/[User Name]/App Data/Microsoft to ensure that she saved her cached email addresses and so on.





She tells me that she has set up her mail box correctly, and her emails works but her folders and contacts and other stuff haven't reappeared. Any idea how to get them to reappear? I'm stumped!

Problem with Pop3 email and Outlook?
did you copy these files to her new computer ?


if they are still in a folder


try the import method in outlook


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting