Friday, November 6, 2009

Is POP3 Email safe?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is POP3 email safe to use, such as Thunderbird with gmail, and yahoo POP mail?

Is POP3 Email safe?
No matter what program or web site you use to read email you must take the same precautions. Never open an attachment without being certain of what it contains. I would not even trust those attachments that friends keep forwarding all over the place.





I use Thunderbird for all my mail except junk. Yahoo is my junk mail account. I even have Yahoo send all communications to Gmail which I read with Thunderbird.





I have my ISP email and 2 Gmail accounts going to Thunderbird.





搔蓹l蕿晒蓯q


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting