Friday, November 6, 2009

POP3 Email Help?

Okay, i have a second email address (POP3) linked to my Yahoo mail and i am not recieving any emails send to that address and people are not getting the emails i send them...what can i do to fix this?! Any ideas???





I tested it by sending an email from my POP3 account my Yahoo account and it worked, then did the opposite and sent an email from Yahoo to my other email address (POP3) and everything worked but as soon as i email someone else or they email me it wont work...





(and i made sure the email addresses were correct...)

POP3 Email Help?
I know with what I am seeing of similar questions someone suggested to use smtp.mail.yahoo.com in the outgoing area I do believe it is.





I ended up using both my incoming and outgoing to the server for the e-mail address I am using and then use the ports of 465 and 995 for SSL areas and just for My Server requires authentication part just use login using default instead of my sbcglobal login anyways.





I figured don't mess with it now after all my working on it today

statistics

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

pop3 email Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting